Coverage Area
Style and Design

I bought a phone (https://www.geekbuying.com/item/LeTV-LeEco-Le-Max-2-X820-5-7inch-Android-6-0-OS-4GB-32GB-Smartphone-373277.html) from geekbuying in 16/11/2016 (almost one full year ago).They sent a defective phone (Network did not worked) and I have been explaining every time I contact the support person (Shirley) over and over again (they do now read the previous emails or let me talk to the supervisor) - order 3852583.

For short: I bought a phone from Spain warehouse to avoid customs. The phone was defective and I returned it to the Spain warehouse. I paid more to get a new replacement phone. The replacement was sent, against my will, from China, Customs taxes got applied.

Support said they would be responsible and would refund it as it was their mistake.

Now I only got partially refunded.I just want the money I overspent refunded, and I should had not paid, and never ever have business with this company again.

I didn't like: Non-existent customer service, Do not take responsebility, Not trustworthy, Are not honest people.

Comments